COVID-19 MANAGEMENT, GENERAL RULES
· The number of Guests will be reduced in order to maintain social distancing in line with the current safety regulations.
· The common areas will be sanitised in accordance with the Covid-19 regulations and fitted with hand sanitiser dispensers;
· We have foreseen the figure of COVID MANAGER
· All staff have received proper training on the rules to be followed for their own health and safety and that of the Guests; the body temperature of all our staff will be measured on a daily basis and they will be provided with all the material necessary to perform their tasks safely;
· As we have new arrivals every day and as we have reduced the number of Guests, there will be no risk of gatherings upon arrival and departure. Clients who want to speed up CHECK IN operation can use ON LINE CHECK IN; the body temperature of all Guests will be measured on arrival;
· ROOMS: At each guest change, will be sanitised in accordance with the Covid-19 regulations;
· MEALS: for Guests in the "superior" rooms, meals will be served in the Moby Dick restaurant; for guests of the "oleandri" rooms, meals will be served in the Centrale restaurant toghether with both restaurants is added, on the patio outside the "ALLE PALME" pizzeria/grill,whose use is suspended. Each family will have a restaurant table assigned to them for the entire length of their stay, suitable distanced in line with the Covid-19 safety regulations.
For RISTORANTE MOBY DICK, CENTRALE RESTAURANT and ALLE PALME, all meals will be with assisted buffet, assigned table.
Full board starts with dinner and ends with lunch; if you would like to start with lunch and end with dinner you must send your request for this at the time of booking and you will receive confirmation three days prior to arrival. If this creates any overlaps with other Guests who are departing, in order not to create any gatherings a second shift for lunch will be organised specially for arriving guests.The Government provisions currently impose the wearing of face masks when moving around inside the restaurant.
· NURSERY: in line with the current regulations, parents may not prepare meals for their children themselves; to provide an alternative option, the nursery will be inserted in an area inside the Centrale restaurant where a member of staff will be placed in charge of preparing meals and providing all the services needed, according to a set schedule.
· BAR: the coffee tables in the common area will be kept a suitable distance and a sign will be used to indicate whether the table is free to use, in other words if it has been sanitised after the previous use.
· BEACH SERVICE: for Guests in the "superior" rooms, beach service is confirmed for the 1st and 2nd row assigned; for Guests of the ”oleandri” rooms beach service is provided for the 3rd row onwards assigned, for clients of Oleandri Sea View rooms, beach service is confirmed for the 2nd row assigned. Beach umbrellas will be kept at a distance in line with the regulations. At check-in, you will be assigned one beach umbrella and two sunbeds per room and you will keep these for the entire length of your stay. As it is obligatory to use the beach towels we provide free of charge upon arrival, against a security deposit(clients will find them inside their rooms upon arrival sanitised). Extra change will be done at payment in the assistance point on the beach or at the reception.
· POOL: the sunbeds will be kept at a distance in line with the current regulations; accesses to the area will be checked to avoid gatherings (with pool access for a limited time). The sunbeds will be sanitised after every use and a special sign will indicate that they have been sanitised and are ready for use.
· MINI CLUB E TEEN CLUB: Our staff will organise games, fun and recreational activities in line with the current regulations. At check-in you will receive an information sheet regarding the weekly programme of organised activities together with a membership form to be compiled if you decide to use the service.
· AMPHITHEATRE: every evening a show will be organised inside the amphitheatre, where we will place special signs to maintain the social distancing required by the current regulations, at the moment is not allowed to stand up inside the amphitheatre.
SPA: in accordance with the Covid-19 regulations, the opening will be conditioned and bound to the indications of the Competent bodies; booking is required to access the wellness center.
FREE BEACH CLUB reserves the right to modify / cancel certain services, if the provisions of the Competent Authorities make it necessary.